Friday, February 5, 2010

Blame it on the Whisky CRS 2009

So here is a song I wrote 2 weeks after returning from the CRS (Country Radio Seminar) in Nashville last year... My dad said to me before I left, 'You know, you need to write one of those whisky songs' and I said, 'Yeah I know, but I have to live it first and I don't have any time for that!' Next thing I know I am having a drink with Jerry Duncan and he says, 'You need to write a song about Lynchburg Tennessee' and I responded, 'why? because my last name is Lynch?' Jerry said, 'No because that is where Jack Daniel's is made' So the song is actually true based on Cathy and my experience at CRS 40! The timing for review is great as we are scheduled to head for the CRS 41 on Feb 22, 2010!

9 comments:

  1. Shelley~!!!!
    This is so good, lots of work and I love this song. Yes this one should hit the charts.
    Love ya Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Shelly:
    I love this song. You will make it.
    Keep on singing.
    Great dreams never die.
    Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck Shelly, Great song, I always new you could do it. I'm sure it will hit the charts. Keep up the singing
    Love ya Aunt Doelly, Uncle Johnny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song Shelley, Have a fantastic time at the CRS41 looking forward to more news, later in the month. Good Luck
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great song Shelly! Sounds like you had a great time in Nashville with Jack Daniels :) This is a keeper, it's a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to sign my name, must be that Jack Daniels. Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right on Shelly anther great song, have a super fine time Hugh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Shelly, Cheers from Penticton! (Got you on our IPod.)

    Rosemarie & Richard Lynch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great song really like it

    ReplyDelete